House rules for dogs
You and your dog are very welcome at our hotel. In order to minimize any inconvenience for our other guests, we have drawn up some house rules wih respect to the stay of dogs at our hotels.
- A maximum of one dog is allowed per room.
- Dogs are only allowed in rooms on the ground floor.
- Dogs are not allowed in our restaurant, the bar, the lobby and in our function rooms.
- It is not permitted to leave your dog unattended in the hotel room when you yourself are not at the hotel. Should you go to the restaurant, the lobby or to any of the function rooms, you should notify our reception staff members. In this way they can contact you, in case of noise exposure.
- Dogs should be clean and dry before entering the hotel.
- Dog owners will be held liable and accountable for interior damages incurred.
- In case of continuing noise exposure, e.g. barking, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal as a result of nuisance or pollution does not make the dog owner entitled to restitution.
- We reserve the right to charge extra cleaning costs, should the room be extra dirty
-The surcharge for your dog's stay in the room is € 17.50 per night.